Replace Certificate

Replace Certificate

Amended Commission Request Notice of Name Change

I can't find my Commission CertifIcate.
What do I do?

If you need a replacement Commission Certificate, you can order a new one from State.

  1. You must fill out THIS FORM and email it to [email protected].
  2. Click the button below to pay online.